The Magical Healing Power of Garlic


Garlic-bulb
Garlic Bulb
I’ve had read an article before about the power of garlic, and I was amazed with the information that have been provided to readers. For me the information was so unbelievable, the article tells me that garlic can cure diseases especially for lung illnesses. It describes also that it can cure tuberculosis, pneumonia, hypertension, cancer and other bacterial diseases.

Actually I’d laugh with the article, since for me garlic can be use only to enhance the taste of food, as spices, seasoning but not to cure illnesses. Article also tells that garlic can improve immune system and can lower cholesterol level and can prevent cancer. Article also indicated that garlic can be use as herbal medicine and an alternative for the present drug that we have right now that can be bought from pharmaceutical companies.

However, one day I’ve suffered from colds and flu and I’ve visited my doctor to consult about my illness, and it was diagnosed that I have pneumonia. The doctor gave me prescription and a lot of medicine that need to take-in, in order to cure my illness. I tried to look for the prescribe medicine and I was so amazed since it will cost me a lot if I’m going to buy all those medicines.

I’ve said to myself “God if there are only medicines that are for free”. Then I remember the article that I’ve read before about the magical power of garlic. Then I’ve said to myself “why not! I will experiment” I reviewed the procedures that were indicated on the article and I saw a simple procedure that I know it is very simple to prepare.

I’ve taken 4 cloves from the garlic bulb and smash it using a knife then after smashing it, I cut it into smaller pieces then after that I put it in a cup and fill the cup with boiling water. I’ve waited for a couple of minutes then after that I tried to taste it, at first the smell was very stinky but I ignore it, then I tried to sip and the taste is not bad. So I continue to drink until I consumed everything inside the cup but of course the garlic was not included it just only the juice.

After a couple of hours I fell great it seems that my lung air passage were unblocked and every time I cough the phlegm goes out and my fever was gone as well. So what I did… I’ve taken this herbal treatment for two weeks I prepared this kind of stuff twice a day one in the morning and one in the evening before going to bed. And after two weeks my illness was gone I don’t know what to say but I think it was magical and I proved that the article was true.

To my readers I’m not saying that you should take this as well but base on my experience I can justify that the magical power of garlic is true. Now it’s up to you if you conduct an experiment also to yourself, just have faith.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this magical power of garlic and its healing property. It is very helpful. Garden of life primal defense

    ReplyDelete